Made from 100% Arbequina olives in the southern Andalusia region of Spain, this oil has a distinctive creamy flavor indicative of the Arbequina Olive. Savor the green grassy aroma and distinctively creamy and fruity flavor with a slight peppery undertone.
Country of Origin: Spain
Harvest Date: November 2015
Ingredients: 100% Cold-Pressed Spanish Olive Oil pressed from 100% Arbequena Olives.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 1.5g, Mono. Fat 10g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Andalucian Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sautéing or grilling meats
- roasting vegetables
- drizzling over warm pasta or rice dishes
- dressing antipasto salads
- dipping with your favorite vinegar and a rustic baguette
- Reserva Sherry Wine Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena