Pintxos (pronounced pinchos) are a cultural institution in Basque country. Each afternoon, tavern owners line their bars with an array of these skewered snacks for customers to graze on while sipping a glass of local wine and visiting with friends. Join your guides Mitch and Jules Craft for a relaxed, interactive evening creating–and devouring–a slate of classic pintxos.
- Gilda pintxo: Skewered guindilla peppers, anchovy filets, and green olives
- Txorizoa pintxo: Chorizo, goat cheese, & caramelized onion
- Bonito pintxo: Baguette with tuna and a sweet pepper vinaigrette
- Champinon pintxo: Marinated mushrooms with jamon and avocado
- Freestyle pintxos: Participants use the leftover ingredients to create their own pintxos
- Goxua: Layered sponge, whipped cream, and custard with a brûléed finish
Hands On Class