These recipes are all light, flavorful and easy to make, they are perfect on a hot summer day with some refreshing wine from Verdello Cellars. Join Chef Don King in a Middle Eastern journey using unique Indian spices, highlighting our Oil & Vinegar selection to learn the perfect techniques to complement your new favorite summer dishes.
- Homemade Hummus with Pita Bread
- Tabbouleh: cold salad using parsley, tomato, bulger, olive oil, lemon juice
- Falafel(chickpea fritter) with homemade Tzatziki sauce( fresh cucumber dill yogurt sauce)
- Indian Curry: combination of spices & herbs prepared as a sauce
- Shawarma: cut meat slices roasted in a vertical rotisserie
- Pistachio Baklava: originating in the Middle East made of Phyllo pastry filled with chopped nuts and soaked in honey
Hands On class