April 16, 2019
Simple, healthy and delicious this recipe will quickly become a household staple.
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes – Total Hands-On Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 2 – 4 servings
- 1 lb Salmon, cut into individual portions
- 1 TBSP Sriracha Sea Salt
- 3 TBSP Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic
- 1 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Black Garlic Shiitake Rub
- 2 TBSP Roasted Shallot Olive Oil
- 2 heads of Baby Bok Choy, cleaned & stems separated
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sea Salt
- Clean the salmon and pat dry. We like to remove the skin prior to cooking but this is a personal choice. Season with sea salt and set aside.
- To create the sauce, combine the Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic, Toasted Sesame Oil and Black Garlic Shiitake Rub. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Drizzle with Roasted Shallot olive oil.
- Add the bok choy and sprinkle with Sriracha sea salt. Place the lid on the pan to steam for about 5 minutes then remove and set aside as the fish cooks.
- Add another 1 TBSP of Roasted Shallot olive oil to that pan.
- Once hot, add the salmon fillets and sear each side for 1 minute. Drizzle the sauce over each side of the salmon and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pan, arrange alongside the bok choy and serve! Enjoy!