July 1, 2020
Eating your vegetables never tasted so good! Mix up your salads with something different than leafy greens as this salad is full of good for you ingredients like lean chicken breast, fresh garden veggies, and topped with a tangy oil and vinegar dressing. You’ll want to make this dish at least once a week.
Prep Time: 30 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes – Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 2-4
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning
- ½ tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 1 English Cucumber, large dice
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives halved
- ¼ cup Dill Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Roasted Garlic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning Sliced Chicken (above)
- Butterfly the chicken breasts then marinate by combining with the other chicken ingredients in a bowl. Marinate for 30 minutes up to 6 hours.
- In a saute pan, over medium high heat, cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side until they’re no longer pink. Let rest for 5 minutes then cut in slices.
- In a serving bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta, and kalamata.
- In a dressing shaker or bowl, create the dressing by mixing together olive oil, vinegar, and tzatziki. Pour over veggies and toss. Finish with chicken and serve. Enjoy!