For the Coconut Shrimp:
For the Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels; season with sea salt.
- Create a breading station with three shallow bowls. In the first bowl add the flour, the second bowl combine the egg whites with the Chipotle Lime Rub & Seasoning, and in the third bowl combine the shredded coconut and panko.
- Dip each shrimp in the flour, then egg whites, then panko and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan over high heat whisk together the water and cornstarch until the corn starch is no longer lumpy. Then add the ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, and juice. Bring to a boil and let sauce reduce about 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with fresh cilantro, lemon wedges, and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce.