- 2 lb Tri Tip Roast
- 1/4 cup Roasted Coffee Rub
- 4 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- 2 Onions sliced
- 2 bell Peppers sliced
- 1 bunch Scallios
- 12 small Flour Tourtillas
- 1 Lime wedged
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Rub tri tip roast generously with coffee rub. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Once grill is preheated, grill tri tip roast for 6-8 minutes per side depending on desired doneness
- While meat is grilling, drizzle onions, peppers, and scallions with olive oil and grill for 2 minutes per side. (Grill scallions on top rack.)
- Slice tri tip into thin strips and serve on a platter with grilled onions, peppers, scallions, and flour tortillas
- Assemble fajitas by creating a tortilla “pocket” and filling it with fajita ingredients.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime.