For the Salmon and Squash:
For the Glaze:
- Pat fish dry and season each fillet with 1 Tbsp rub and ½ tbsp olive oil. Let marinade for 10 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Season zucchini and squash with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and sea salt.
- Meanwhile to make the glaze in a small pot over medium heat melt the butter. Add the remaining glaze ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Heat grill to 500F. Add zucchini and squash to grill and cook until tender and grill marks appear, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Add fish to grill and brush with glaze. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and brush the other side with glaze. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until you’ve reached your desired doneness.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!