July 2, 2020
The flavor of Maple and Orange complements the tartness of cranberries to create a delicious sauce in this recipe. Once you see how easy this sauce is to create, you’ll never use canned cranberry sauce again!
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes – Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 9
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen Cranberries
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Maple Orange Sugar Shaker
- ¼ cup Cranberry Spice Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except sea salt. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Use a potato masher to break apart cranberries as they cook down. Sauce is done when juices have evaporated and sauce has thickened.
- Finish with sea salt before serving.