October 5, 2016
We all know that caprese salad is a great summer snack. It’s becoming more and more popular as time goes on. What a lot of people don’t know, is that caprese salad, however delicious, has a distant cousin that is just as good, if not better! Peach Caprese Salad is a fun twist on the original, making it perfect for summer snacking. This salad is gourmet, easy, light, and delicious! Consider Peach Caprese Salad for your next family gathering.
- 3 Peaches, sliced in rounds
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella, sliced in rounds
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil (Basil Genovese or Tuscan Herb), for drizzling
- Summer Peach Vinegar, for drizzling
- 5 Basil Leaves, chiffonade cut
- Sea Salt (Murray River or Lime Fresco), to taste
- On a platter, arrange peaches and mozzarella alternating slices.
- Top with tomatoes and almonds.
- Garnish with a drizzle of oil, peach vinegar, fresh basil, and sea salt.