July 2, 2020
We must not let this unprecedented time keep us from celebrating Easter with
Nothing says fall time quite like pumpkin! This twist to a breakfast classic is moist and bursting with fall flavor.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes – Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar – 2 Tbsp Vanilla Maple Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Maple Orange Shaker
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Maple Orange Shaker
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- Top with Cranberry Spice Balsamic
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, brown sugar, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, combined the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and Maple Orange shaker.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix just enough to combine.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium low heat with 1 tsp olive oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Flip pancakes once bubbles start to form on top. Cook and additional 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- To make the butter; stir together the butter, shaker, maple syrup, and salt.
- Serve butter atop warm pancakes and finish with Cranberry Spice Balsamic.