July 1, 2020
These Quinoa & Sweet Potato bowls are quick, healthy, and delicious. And they’re packed with flavor from roasted sweet potatoes, fresh veggies, and topped with a zesty avocado dressing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 0 minutes – Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 2
For the Bowl:
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 tsp Vera Cruz Chili Oil
- 1 tsp Peruvian Pink Sea Salt
- ½ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup cooked Black Beans, drained
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 TBSP Cilantro, chopped
- For the Dressing:
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Jalapeño Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Peruvian Pink Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Place on a lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Bake until tender, about 20 – 30 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, rinse quinoa thoroughly and prepare according to package directions.
- To make the dressing: in a bowl, mash avocado then blend in yogurt, Jalapeño Lime Vinegar and salt.
- Assemble bowl with quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, bell pepper, avocado and cilantro. Top with dressing and enjoy!