July 2, 2020
These tender scallops are divine with our Rosé cream sauce recipe. Perfect for a quick weeknight recipe to add to your collection!
Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes – Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
– 1 lb scallops, clean & patted dry
– 1 TBSP Rosemary Sea Salt
– 1 tsp Fresh Ground White Pepper
– 1 TBSP Caramelized Garlic Infused Olive Oil
– ½ lb Linguini Pasta, cooked al dente
For the Sauce:
– 1/4 cup Rosé Italian Wine Vinegar
– 1/4 cup cream
– ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with the olive oil. Once warm, sear the scallops for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden in color. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same pan as you just cooked the scallops, add the Rosé Vinegar. Stir to scrape up brown bits and reduce the vinegar a little, cooking about 2 minutes. Add the cream and tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked pasta and scallops. Toss to coat. Serve & enjoy!