- 16 Lemons halved
- 1/4 cup Sugar & Spice Dipper
- 1 1/2 cup Simple Syurp*
- 5 cups Soda Water
- Grilled Lemon Slices for garnish
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle sugar & spice dipper on a plate. Dip each halved lemon into the dipper, coating the cut end.
- Put each lemon on grill cut side down, and grill for 5 minutes until browned.
- Juice grilled lemons into a pitcher, discarding seeds.
- Add simple syrup* and soda water. Mix together and garnish with grilled lemon slices.
- *We recommend Sonoma Syrup Co.’s Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup. To make your own, simply dissolve 2 parts sugar in 1 part boiling water. Then let cool and enjoy!