The 70’s called…they want their fondue pot back. Get your groove on and break out the polyester leisure suits and bell bottoms at this fun class! It’s a throwback to the 1970’s ~ celebrating classic dishes from fondue to chicken pot pie to Harvey Wallbangers!
- Classic Cheese Fondue — made with white wine, kirsch and alpine cheeses ~ served with a smorgasbord of dippers
- Smoked Salmon Pate — wild Alaskan sockeye, capers, lemon and fresh dill — no aspic but molded in a vintage 70’s fish mold
- Salad with Green Goddess Dressing — butter lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and cukes, dressed to impress in a fresh, creamy and herby “green” dressing
- Chicken Pot Pie — Chef Tammi’s adaptation of a classic 1970’s style chicken pot pie featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots and peas in a rich sauce ~ with a puff pastry crust
- Salted Caramel Fondue — caramels, heavy cream and Maldon Sea salt ~ with dippers of green apples, grahams, donut holes and more
- Harvey Wallbangers — vodka + OJ + a floater of Galiano ~ together they created the sweet golden love child that is known as Harvey Wallbanger
Hands On class