“Un bon repas adoucit l’esprit et re`ge`ne`re le corps”
Translation: A good meal softens the mind and regenerates the body.
Rendezvous at Verdello for a delightful evening of French culinary cuisine. In this class we will explore famous French dishes steeped in tradition and rich in history. Comfort food at it’s finest, Chef Sarah will help you find this winter’s best warm up recipes. You won’t want to miss it.
- Salmon Nicoise Salad: classic French salad from the Mediterranean with a twist: Salmon, green beans, potato, tomato, eggs & olives
- French Onion Soup: scratch made perfect caramelized onions simmered in a beefy broth, toasted baguette and bubbly chees
- Garlic & Sage Stuffed Cornish Game Hen
- Ratatouille: easy fun delicious layered vegetable stew
- Vanilla Roasted Pears: with a sugar spiced whipped cream
Hands-on class Ages, 18+