Join Chef Tammi as she takes you on a whirlwind trip to Cuba. You’ll experience big, bold flavors, a variety of fresh seafood, herbs and spices, that will make you want to add a stamp to your passport.
- Appetizer: Santiago Ceviche – shrimp and scallops “cooked” in citrus and combined with tomatoes, jalapenos, avocado and fresh mint; served with homemade Cuban spiced chips.
- Salad: Cubano Ensalada – a salad of rocket lettuce, mango, red onion, avocado and goat cheese make a bold statement when dressed with a tangy key lime olive oil and mojito white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Entrée: El Tropicana Pescado – this dish is a fiesta in your mouth! It’s pan seared mahi-mahi served in a tropical coconut-serrano broth.
- Side dish: Havana la Mezcla – Mezcla is “mash” so this side dish features a black bean and plantain mash, which compliments the fish as it soaks in the sweet and spicy broth
- Dessert Cocktail: Mojito Spritz – this refreshing cocktail made with sweet rum, fresh mint, zesty lime and sparkling wine is perfect for hot summer nights, and it will cap off the fun evening.
Hands On Class