Join Chef Tammi in creating two different style pastas from scratch. You can learn how to make pasta rosettes and homemade Fettuccine noodles so you are sure to impress at your next dinner party. Two unique sauces are also part of the Pasta project and round it all out with some delicious sides that won’t disappoint.
- Appetizer: End of Summer Garden Jam ~ a sweet and savory “jam” loaded with fresh summer vegetables and warm spices. Served with Boursin cheese, baguette slices and crackers.
- Salad: Grilled chicken, fresh corn, feta, blueberries and walnuts, in a creamy dressing. It’s served in a butter lettuce cup and topped with fresh dill.
- Entrée: Homemade fettuccine noodles in a rustic arrabbiata sauce ~ served with melt in your mouth Italian sausage meatballs
- Homemade sheets of pasta, layered with black forest ham and gruyere cheese. These beautiful “rosettes” are then baked in a classic béchamel sauce. Topped with a drizzle of Verdello’s best pesto.
- Side: French bread with garlic confit butter
- Dessert: Mixed fresh berries drenched in vanilla simple syrup, topped with Amaretto spiked whipped cream. Finished with a splash of Verdello’s chocolate barrel aged balsamic vinegar.
Hands On Class