Get ready for a kickoff to the 4th of July grilling weekend! Join us for a night on the patio, where not only will you be grilling up some deliciousness with Chef Tammi, but you’ll be using the smoking guns and kitchen torches to put a smoky and fiery touch on this amazing seven course dinner!
- Smoked Italian Sweet Sausage – topped with a grilled shallot relish, fresh ricotta, honey drizzle – served on grilled baguettes.
- Triple Smoked Blood Mary Shooters – garnish of hickory smoked bacon, okra, celery and cherrywood smoked lime wheels; blasted with a cloud of applewood smoke.
- Cherrywood Smoked Chicken Cobb Salad – romaine, bacon, quail eggs, blue cheese and avocado – the whole shebang gets smoked with cherrywood and dressed with a vinaigrette of Verdello’s barrel aged bourbon balsamic.
- The Holy Smokes Burger – Alaskan Smoked Porter infused burger topped with red chile onion straws, smoked gouda cheese, charred tomato ketchup, chipotle ranch and applewood smoked pig candy.
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Potato Salad – dressed with a white balsamic and Dijon vinaigrette.
- Creamy Sweet Corn with Pancetta – fresh off the cob, with fennel, mascarpone and basil.
- Cherrywood Smoked S’mores — graham crumble with Godiva chocolate pudding and torched marshmallow crème; smoked with cherrywood and served in mini mason jars.