RICH, DARK & THICK – LIKE A TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC! This barrel aged balsamic is a rich blend of 80% cooked grape must and premium aged wine vinegar, blended in perfect harmony and then aged up to 10 years in small oak casks.
Sun-ripened late harvest Lambrusco and Trebbiano grapes are hand selected before soft-pressing to produce the highest quality grape must. The grape must is cooked in open steel kettles to reduce the must by half, then blended with aged wine vinegar to balance the acidity, and left to ferment in small oak barrels. This traditional aging method is known as the Solera Method.
- sautéing or grilling meats
- roasting vegetables
- drizzling over warm pasta or rice dishes
- dressing antipasto salads
- dipping with your favorite vinegar and a rustic baguette
- Barrel Aged Balsamic Strawberries
- Balsamic Turkey Gravy
- Roasted Broccoli with a Warm Tomato Herb Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Cooked Grape Must (80%), Wine Vinegar
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 33, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 8g (0% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
There are no reviews yet.