This Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic Vinegar will add depth and flavor unlike any soy sauce product. The fermented Black Garlic adds a savory element that is not often found in other ways. Earthy aromas of fermented soy beans and back garlic combine to create this exquisite vinegar. Perfect for finishing a dish or as a stand alone ingredient.
- Asian noodle bowls
- Stir fries
- a savory soy sauce replacement
- paired with Toasted Sesame Oil for a salad dressing
- Thai Carrot & Zucchini Noodles
- Mango Sweet & Sour Pork
- Smoked Salmon & Quinoa Bowl
- Black Garlic Umami Noodles
- Blackened Asian Salmon with Pan Roasted Bok Choy
- Five Spice Chicken Salad
Ingredients: Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar, Soy Says Made from Soy (Tamari) Black Garlic.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 25, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 0g, Mono. Fat 0g, Sodium 410mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g, Protein 1g (0% DV), Iron 1.1mg (6% DV), Potas. 1g (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
There are no reviews yet.