July 1, 2020
Turn your weeknight meal into a gourmet experience with this pistachio crusted fish recipe! The sweet and salty crunch of pistachios add extra flavor to any kind of white fish. You’ll feel like you’re having dinner on the water with the bright summery flavors of lemon and dill paired with the tangy zing of our Roasted Garlic Vinegar.
Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes – Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 6oz White Fish Fillets (Tilapia, Cod, or Halibut)
- 2 tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning
- 1 cup Pistachios, crushed
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- Set the oven to 400 F.
- Season each piece of fish with 1/2 tsp of Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- In a shallow bowl beat egg white then mix in Roasted Garlic Vinegar, and Tzatziki. In a second shallow bowl combines pistachios and bread crumbs.
- First dip one fish fillet in egg white mixture, making sure to coat the entire fillet.Then dip in pistachio mixture, ensuring to coat the entire fillet. Repeat with all fillets.
- Arrange fish on a baking sheet and drizzle with Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.