- Bring 4 qts of water to a rolling boil, season with 1 Pasta Rock or use 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt. Keep water boiling until ready to cook pasta.
- Meanwhile in a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil to the pan. Once hot add in pancetta and let cook until crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan and set on paper towels to drain. Pour out rendered fat.
- Add Truffle Tagliolini to boiling water and cook to package directions, about 5 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat remaining Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil. Add asparagus and sauté until bright green, about 3 minutes. Add in peas, garlic, Parmesan Asiago Dipper, and Roasted Garlic Sea Salt. Sauté another 2 minutes until garlic is fragrant.
- Add in lemon juice and zest, grated parmesan, truffle pasta, and ½ cup reserved pasta water. Stir to combine until sauce emulsifies, adding more pasta water if needed.
- Top with more fresh parmesan and lemon zest.
Pastas available in store!