Green and black olives mix with Italian Bruschetta for an umami masterpiece! Enjoy this mouthwatering spread as an appetizer with crackers or bread or added to main course meats and veggies. Perfect for seasoning Mediterranean inspired cuisine which uses olives and tomatoes often.
How to Enjoy:
- Spoon prepared Tapenade on chicken and fish.
- Add to a can of tomatoes for a quick Puttanesca sauce.
- Season veggies, meat, and seafood before roasting.
- Lemon & Pepper Pasta with a Lemony White Wine Sauce
- Ingredients: Dried Olives (Green and Black), Tomato Bruschetta (Tomato, Herbs & Spices, Salt), Fire Roasted Garlic, Basil.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 17.5g, Serving Size Per Jar 4, Calories 70, Calories from Fat 0g (0% DV), Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Sat. Fat .5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat .44g, Monosaturated Fat. 3.5g, Sodium 460 mg (19% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Protein 2g, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.